Author Topic: Aerosoft sceneries, Pushback truck  (Read 3041 times)

MSR_CEO

Aerosoft sceneries, Pushback truck
« on: August 27, 2014, 12:42:23 pm »
Hi All

I have a couple of questions:

1- Could GSX move the "movable Jetways of Aerosoft mega sceneries" ??  I tried but with no success.

2- I need the large puschback truck instead of the regular one with the bar, I have all updates of traffic and vehicles . What has to be done more?

Cheers

Ahmed
Egyptair VA

The CEO
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:46:39 pm by MSR_CEO »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aerosoft sceneries, Pushback truck
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 01:33:50 pm »
1- Could GSX move the "movable Jetways of Aerosoft mega sceneries" ??  I tried but with no success.

As explained many times already (too many times to count, really, there's even a blue highlight on the manual), GSX doesn't control, doesn't affect, doesn't change, is not affected by, anything related to jetways.

They continue to work (or not) as they always did. Installing GSX won't change anything about how jetways operate. Nothing in GSX can change anything related to jetways in any scenery, they are entirely and totally separate.

If a scenery developer made proper animated jetways for FSX, they would work just as they did before installing GSX, obviously because GSX doesn't affect them, at all, you will still have to operate them.

If a scenery developer doesn't offer animated jetways for FSX, GSX won't change this either.

2- I need the large puschback truck instead of the regular one with the bar, I have all updates of traffic and vehicles . What has to be done more?

The pushback truck type is selected automatically depending on the airplane weight, and the parking radius.

MSR_CEO

Re: Aerosoft sceneries, Pushback truck
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 02:07:39 pm »
That's copied.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry also for the repeatative asking but wasn't that clears for me.

Cheers

Ahmed