Author Topic: Is there a new Add on Manager update for P3d v2.3? Bugs with FSDT products  (Read 3694 times)

fishbait32

Ever since i updated Prepar3d to 2.3 I no longer see FSdreamteam menu buttons on the top of the screen. I will go ahead and download the latest add on manager hoping its been fixed or there was some error that happened. If it doesn't work I will say so here. Everything worked fine before the update, so I'm sure the patch messed it up somehow. Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
When you updated P3D to 2.3 and ran it, you should have seen a warning saying your version was unsupported, telling you to download the current Stand-Alone Addon Manager, which supports P3D 2.3, and I confirm there are no problems whatsoever with P3D 2.3 if you do that.

mxc

Same problem here. I've updated the standalone add-on manager, but when I launch the P3D v2.3, after a short loading, the simulator crashes silently without giving any error message.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Same problem here. I've updated the standalone add-on manager, but when I launch the P3D v2.3, after a short loading, the simulator crashes silently without giving any error message.

No, you don't have the same problem. The OP said he doesn't see the Addon Manager menu, you say FSX is closing silently without error messages, so your problem is totally different, and it looks more like this one:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10489.0.html

Follow the directions in the first post of that thread.

mxc

I tried to reinstall all FSDT products that i have, including add-on manager and gsx.I have no Earth Simulations product installed. P3d v2.3 continues to crash silently.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:30:25 pm by mxc »

mxc

Ok, my problem is solved by remote assistance. Thanks Umberto.