Author Topic: GSX marshal which unloads the bags from the belt isn't there  (Read 2750 times)

pilotmathew

GSX marshal which unloads the bags from the belt isn't there
« on: August 08, 2014, 01:17:21 am »
Hello Guys,

I'm using the latest standalone manager for gsx and i have FSX but the problem is once The belt loader shows up no one goes to pick up the bags like it used to before the bags just go from the belt to the car and both drivers stay in their cars. Any solutions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX marshal which unloads the bags from the belt isn't there
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 10:40:07 am »
The belt loader is surely there, normally.

You don't say, which airplane you used. If it's not a default one, indicate which airplane you used. If it's not one in the supported airplanes lists here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,5481.0.html

If it's not supported by GSX internally, you must create a configuration file for it, using the included Airplane editor. The most likely cause for belt loader not appearing, is that your doors are not configured properly. And, the minimum door's height that can be reached by the belt loader is about 90 cm. so, if your doors are not configured or are lower than that, it won't appear.

pilotmathew

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 01:46:22 pm »
Hello,

That's not what i meant i. Already customized it and everything but the actual person which is supposed to load the bags like carry them isn't there

Look at the pic the bags just go from the car to the belt from before someone used to carry them.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 09:37:49 pm »
That's not what i meant i. Already customized it and everything but the actual person which is supposed to load the bags like carry them isn't there

Ok, that's an entirely different thing, I thought you were missing the belt loaded vehicle. If you are missing *just* the human character, but you have the vehicle, that's not a GSX problem, you must have a problem with your video settings. Try all the following:

- Update your video driver

- Reset your video driver settings to default

- Reset the FSX settings to default, by removing the following file:

%APPDATA%\Microsof\FSX\FSX.CFG

This will force FSX to rebuild a new config with all default settings. After doing this, be sure you apply the HIGHMEMFIX tweak in the Addon Manager, save the settings and restart FSX.

If this still doesn't fix it, be sure you don't run FSX into any of the "Compatibility" modes. Every checkmark in the Compatibility tab of the Properties for FSX.EXE should be off.