Author Topic: Addon <unknown> is causing Coautl Scripting engine to restart *SOLVED*  (Read 3790 times)

maniamcool

Hi,

I'm getting this error whenever I'm at the gate going through deboarding, catering and refueling. Happens at various airports such as KLAX and KJFK. Updated Addon Manager to the latest version.

Here is the error log:

couatl v2.0 (build 2354)
panic log started on Sat Oct 05 11:00:22 2013

problem raised by addon <unknown>Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\rwsl.py", line 306, in updateLights
  File "couatl\common\rwsl.py", line 223, in updateLights
  File "couatl\common\rwsl.py", line 210, in setState
SystemError: NULL result without error in PyObject_Call

Could it be something to with the date or time? Would appreciate any assistance.

EDIT: Turns out I've set the message delay time to an amount that's too large *999999999*.... Silly mistake. Thanks to Umberto for helping me out ! :)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 06:04:25 pm by maniamcool »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon <unknown> is causing Coautl Scripting engine to restart
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 10:48:17 pm »
Here is the error log:

couatl v2.0 (build 2354)
panic log started on Sat Oct 05 11:00:22 2013

Your error log shows you haven't got any errors since October 2013 so, it's just not possible you are still getting it now, because every error you get, is logged, and nothing has been logged after that date, which also shows an older version of Couatl so no, it's not even a problem of date/time not being set correctly, it's just you haven't got any error since then.

maniamcool

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:01:52 am »
In that case can you advise me on how to fix the error?  The error message stated that details of the error would be saved in the coautl.err file.  It didn't in this case since the latest error saved is in October.

Before this error I was having trouble starting fsx after installing the latest addon manager. The problem has since been solved but now this error happens. Any ideas?

I'll try to replicate the error tonight and paste the exact error message here.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:04:07 am by maniamcool »

maniamcool

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 03:08:30 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/nrJcr2H.png

Here is the error message I received. Coautl.err file doesn't show any details other than one I originally posted

EDIT: After deleting the Coautl.err file, I still receive the error and there is no error log in the folder
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:01:20 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 05:02:44 pm »
EDIT: After deleting the Coautl.err file, I still receive the error and there is no error log in the folder

This might indicate an additional problem, like a permission issue with your user account, so you don't have permission to write into the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder, which is of course not normal, since the whole %APPDATA% folder should always be writable for your user account.

I might be able to check this, if we manage to connect.

maniamcool

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 05:08:30 pm »
I have sent you my ID and PW for teamviewer. Hope to get it solved by tonight  :(