Author Topic: Problem with KLAX and KJFK **SOLVED**  (Read 3647 times)

Cooper382

Problem with KLAX and KJFK **SOLVED**
« on: July 07, 2014, 05:30:51 pm »
I have copied my Posts to a new Thread...

I have Installed them on a fresh FSX wit ACC, added them in the Scenery-Library, Activate them in the Addon Manager but there are no Buildings. Add On Manger say they are installed and active but not installed in the Scnery Library, but they are!!! I have GSX installed, too and it works perfect. When I try the KIAH-Trial it runs perfect for 5 minutes. Greystone runs perfect... Why did I have such Problems with this Purchased Products to Activate via Addonmanager? Every other Scenery works fine, only the FSDT-Scenerys wont... I have tried it with a reinstall, but no Change... And YES, I have Coatl and AddonManager under the FS Menu...

Please Help.

Sadly I have nearly the Same Problem with KLAX V2 and KJFK.

No, you don't. The OP is missing the Couatl menu, so nothing works because of that, and it's likely caused by the antivirus.

I have GSX installed, too and it works perfect.

And YES, I have Coatl and AddonManager under the FS Menu...

See ? Your problem is totally different.

When I try the KIAH-Trial it runs perfect for 5 minutes. Greystone runs perfect... Why did I have such Problems with this Purchased Products to Activate via Addonmanager?

Add On Manger say they are installed and active but not installed in the Scnery Library, but they are!!!

Why you think the Addon Manager has a problem "Activating" the sceneries, when you said it reports them to be ACTIVE ? Your problem seems they are not found, instead.

It's possible you have installed the Ray Smith's free sceneries for KLAX and JFK ? Perhaps you have the same problem discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7493.0.html

Every other Scenery works fine, only the FSDT-Scenerys wont...

Not according to your previous sentence. You said KIAH and Greyston are working, so it's not a problem of the FSDT sceneries. It's a problem with KLAX and JFK V2 ONLY.

Okay, it Looks like i have missread the Problem...

So, i have no Other afcad or scenery for Kjfk or klax installed.
I have tried 3 hours yesterday to install them. What can i do to Show the Addon where the scenerys are installed?

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 12:07:01 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with KLAX and KJFK
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 08:26:06 am »
So, i have no Other afcad or scenery for Kjfk or klax installed. I have tried 3 hours yesterday to install them. What can i do to Show the Addon where the scenerys are installed?

See again my previous reply about having some of the Ray Smith's sceneries installed. That's the only possible reason I can think of, if everything works, but KLAX and JFK2 shows at not installed in the Scenery Library.

Cooper382

Re: Problem with KLAX and KJFK
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 08:13:45 pm »
Okay.. I have solved it.. Don't ask me how, but they work now...