Author Topic: FSX not loading  (Read 5327 times)

DANEQ99

FSX not loading
« on: July 05, 2014, 01:37:27 am »
Recently I went to re-install KLAX since the Addon Manager decided it was no longer in my FSX. I usually get "Scenery is Active but not installed in scenery library" I guess this happens because I usually always disable airports I am not flying over but this is not the issue. I re-installed KLAX and went to open FSX. But it crashes without any error on start up. It opens for about 30 seconds and then closes. When I uninstall the Addon Manager everything works fine, but with it installed, FSX does not open and closes without error. I have the latest C++ files, I have disabled the folder from my anti virus and I have tried deleted the Esellerate DLL and re-installing addon manager. No methods work unless I have no addon manager completely. I tried installing another airport. This time being Chicago and the same problem. I have concluded that the cause of my FSX crashing, without error, on startup is the Addon Manager. Sadly I know not what in the Addon Manager causes this. No issues installing airports from this company until today. I tried to install KLAX v1.5.2 and Addon Manager v2.9.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX not loading
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 01:46:17 am »

DANEQ99

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 01:57:29 am »
Read through everything in that post. Same exact issue. What is this team speak they talk of.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 02:04:18 am »
Teamviewer, it's a free remote assistance program:

http://www.teamviewer.com/

Send me a PM with your Session ID and password, if you want me to check your system directly.

jrschirle

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 03:51:06 am »
Umberto,

I need to set one up with you, i'm having the same issue will all six of my sceneries i purchased.

-Jeremy

sepioute

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 02:06:00 am »
Umberto,

same for me, I need your help with teamspeak session please....

Laurent.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 08:46:49 am »
Read my last reply, just above yours, it tells you everything you need to do. It's Teamviewer, not teamspeak.