Author Topic: VistaMare Core Error  (Read 4337 times)

jay907uk

VistaMare Core Error
« on: January 23, 2015, 11:38:40 pm »
Hi,

I've noticed that none of my FSDreamTeam show up the buildings only the jetways and from checking the VistaMare on the web option which shows all those active sceneries I've have the following error

VistaMare Core FS Interface  - Error

The application associated with the request: C:\FSX|http://www.vistamaresoft.com/ cannot be run

I've got VistaMare core version 10.14 installed
VistaMare Net version 10.10
VistaMare IntelliScene version 10.21
Nividia GT640 video card

According to FSX

I'm using W7 Home premium 64bit
Processor Inter Core i7-3770 CPU @ 340GHz
Ram 16gb

I have no idea what to do and how to rectify the problem as I'm not computer savy. I'd appreciate any help offered. I did post into Avsim Forum but they said to contact you guys at FSDT.

Thanks

Jason

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: VistaMare Core Error
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 11:42:14 pm »
I've noticed that none of my FSDreamTeam show up the buildings only the jetways and from checking the VistaMare on the web option which shows all those active sceneries I've have the following error

VistaMare Core FS Interface  - Error

The application associated with the request: C:\FSX|http://www.vistamaresoft.com/ cannot be run

I'm sorry, but that module doesn't have anything to do with any of our products, it's a module used by Aerosoft products.

It's POSSIBLE that, whatever problem in your system, which is affecting the Aerosoft module, is ALSO affecting our own modules, which are listed under the "Addons" menu with the "Addon Manager" and the "Couatl powered products" sub-menus.

So, if you are missing both the Aerosoft module (which doesn't have any effect on our sceneries), and our modules, the most likely explanation, is that you have a problem with your FSX installation or you are missing Windows system libraries needed by BOTH modules, so BOTH are affected by this problem.

this thread indicates all the known solutions for missing menu items under the "Addons" menu:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7545.msg62899.html#msg62899

jay907uk

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 11:54:03 pm »
Hi Umberto,

Thanks for your reply. Would you suggest I contact Aerosoft to see if they can help?

I've looked at that link and couldn't see anything that might help, but am grateful for your reply and help.

Regards

Jason

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 11:57:01 pm »
Thanks for your reply. Would you suggest I contact Aerosoft to see if they can help?

Surely they can help with the Vistamare module issue.

I've looked at that link and couldn't see anything that might help, but am grateful for your reply and help.

That link covers all the possible causes of missing menu items from the FSX "Addons" menu and since you said you are also missing building on all our airports, I guessed you might have an issue with our modules too, so that link should be useful.

ubersu

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 04:59:17 pm »
George, over at FlyTampa, says Vistamare doesn't work in the SE environment...

DJ