Author Topic: Addon and couatl errors  (Read 18716 times)

Roman

Re: Addon and couatl errors
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2014, 08:30:45 pm »
Hello to you,

i was out for some time now.....so still not working

can send u pictures, but if u will give me some your private email adddress, because of the size....

is it this what u are looking for?

BR

Roman

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 09:54:18 am »
Your log shows that GSX can't find any of it's model, because you either:

1) Haven't installed the full GSX. Fix for this is to install GSX using the full installer.

OR

2) Have installed the full GSX a while ago, but missed some of the vehicle updates. Fix for this is to install one of the vehicle updates on the GSX web page OR  the full installer.

OR

3) Another addon has corrupted your FSX.CFG (or you have edited it by hand), so you are now missing the Simobjectpaths lines that should be present in every FSX installation, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9162.msg73226.html#msg73226

Roman

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2014, 05:44:32 pm »
1) Haven't installed the full GSX. Fix for this is to install GSX using the full installer.
I did it already 10 times, unsinstaled, restarted PC, dowloaded latest installer a and istall it. Duting installation pop up windou saying "The default vehicles_aiprort.bgl has beem patched to remove the pushback and renamed as vehicle_airport.BGL, it will be restore automatically when Unistalling GSX". And than live instalation continues to the end. I checked all what u said and everything id ok, nevetherless I am sending my fsx.cfg again and couatl log.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2014, 05:47:03 pm »
Your log doesn't show any problems, and you haven't sent your Couatl.ERR file, if you have one.

Roman

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2014, 05:48:37 pm »
my fsx.cfg a just deleted a lot o rows in trusted section as it was too big.....
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:52:25 pm by virtuali »

Roman

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2014, 05:51:41 pm »
and my add on manager is 2.9.0.23....

BR
Roman

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2014, 05:53:04 pm »
I haven't asked you about your FSX.CFG or your Addon Manager version. I've asked you for your Couatl.ERR file, which should be in the same folder as the Couatl.LOG you sent before.