Author Topic: No baggage carts nor bags seen  (Read 3905 times)

teofilo

No baggage carts nor bags seen
« on: July 05, 2014, 06:40:38 pm »
Hi guys!
I had to reinstall my whole FSX installation and everything is working fine, except:

1. On heavy airliners, the baggage loaders are not showing up nor carts are shown coming in and out of the aircraft.
2. On medium airlineres you can see the baggage carts and belt loaders but no bags are shown coming in and out of the aircraft.

Tried reinstalling GSX with no success.
Something is definitely going on...
What could be it?
Regards,
Teo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No baggage carts nor bags seen
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 06:42:43 pm »
Have you used the CURRENT GSX installer, or some old installer you already had ?

If you used an old installer, you must update the Vehicles using one of the vehicle installers found on the GSX page. Otherwise, just download the current Full installer, which contains everything.

teofilo

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 10:27:54 pm »
Old installer, but also I get an error when I try to execute the setup_addonmanagerx.exe when trying to install gsx vehicle files into my E:\FSX folder
Will try the latest installer to see if that solves the issue.

Regards,
Teo

teofilo

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 10:35:38 pm »
Downloaded latest installer, tried to install and I got this error that I am attaching.
My FSX installation is on my E:\FSX\ and I keep getting errors! can't finish installing GSX without getting this error.

Regards,
Teo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 10:48:01 pm »
Are you trying to install from a network folder ? If yes, don't. Run the installer from a regular disk.

If this is not the case, are you sure FSX is installed into E:\FSX and not, perhaps, E:\ ? That won't work too.

If this is not the case either, perhaps you registry keys for FSX are being corrupted. You can try the free registry repair tool from Flight1 to fix it:

http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

teofilo

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 06:30:52 am »
Neither of the options suggested were the problem.
At the end I had to manually install the gsx vehicles downloaded from this forum.
The installer kept halting.
Not installing from network folder nor into the root of the E: drive.
Strange bug...

Regards,
Teo