General Category > Screenshots

NYPD at KJFK

(1/1)

sundance70:
 :) This scenery is as much fun on the ground as it is flying into it :) I am truly enjoying it, Thank you FSDT

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thibfly:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

How funny it is...

Although I have problems, i thoughtabout doing a little screen challenge, what do you think about it ?? LOL

sundance70:
 :) :)

I think that would be great.  At least we could see the different details of this great scenery and how the resolutions compare from system to system. I am monitoring this forum quietly to see how FSDT is dealing with some of the issues raised.  I praise Umberto for his patience and his manner of fact in answering some of the difficult topics raised. I learn everyday from his responses and other members of this forum on making simulation as perfect as possible.

I am not 100% sure that I have all the right settings or conflicting files removed for this scenery but so far I have been very pleased with the result after dealing with issues of my own.

The way I look at it, this scenery along with the others that FSDT / Cloud 9 have produced are some of the best work done for my simulation experience. I cannot wait for AES to release their latest update and looking forward to future sceneries this great company will produce.

Thanks

David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version