Author Topic: Product Purchased 10 days already Still Cant Run Please Help  (Read 6321 times)

snapitbik

Dear Fsdreamteam,

Straight to the point, previously i used to have Prepar3d v2.2 and Fsx installed on my system i purchased  Many Scenery from Fsdreamteam  and installed worked great and fabulous, But suddenly when my Fsx and prepard3d start giving problem error and etc i decided to uninstall everything  of fsx and prepar3d.  after since when i again change a mind to stat flying fsx again i did install, in addition i again installed fsdreamteam scenery Suddenly  message appears Bglmanx.dll error strike so hard really make me sad since i had so much hope on fsdreamteam never expect to have error.  I checked many solution from Fsdreamteam forum try so many times everything whats written on forums checking registry fixing dll, Antivirus, installing again addon manager and uninstalling and bla bla bla stuff, lucky for some it works but for me it never, and now its been 10 days  still no solution please please fsdreamteam help me to get rid of this problem, if you require dll file  i will be happy to enclosed. please please  please help me.  Prompt reply from you would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Best Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Product Purchased 10 days already Still Cant Run Please Help
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 02:01:51 pm »
Your message is written in a way that it's very hard to understand. It's not clear if you are getting the error message from FSX, from P3D, or from both.

This thread here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7545.msg62899.html#msg62899
Includes everything we know about that program not running. Try ALL the solutions, one by one, don't skip any step.

This thread here:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=113.15

Indicates some solutions about the FSX error message about bglmanx.dll might have a problem (it's a bogus message, of course). Try all the solutions posted there too.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 02:05:51 pm by virtuali »

snapitbik

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 03:45:40 pm »
Thank you for mail,  The problem is related to FSX.  And the thread you mention  for solution i,ve done  exactly  so many times and still problem occurs. Please look forward to this issue as quick as possbile. I am missing touch of GSX and Fsdreamteam Scenery Already. ...

Best Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 04:21:17 pm »
The problem is related to FSX.

This means all your FSDT products are working in P3D ?

Please look forward to this issue as quick as possbile. I am missing touch of GSX and Fsdreamteam Scenery Already. ...

Maybe you haven't understood my previous reply: there's nothing for us to change or fix, and of course if everything is working fine in P3D, that should be further proof for you that the programs are working.

As I've said in my previous message, the error message from FSX is bogus, it doesn't have anything to do with bglmanx.dll really having a "problem", there are no problems whatsoever, it's just that FSX has bugs in the trust system that, since they get rid of it entirely in P3D, don't happen there. I get that message randomly, sometimes, from modules from ANY developer, like LevelD, PMDG, Aerosoft, etc. It's usually enough to restart Windows and the problems goes away because, as I've said, there was nothing wrong with the modules themselves in the first place.

Other than reinstalling Windows, there are no other known solutions to this problem, other than the one I've already indicated in the two linked threads. THIS sentence of yours seems to confirm this:

suddenly when my Fsx and prepard3d start giving problem error and etc i decided to uninstall everything

What was probably causing problems in both FSX and P3D, was a problem happened to your Windows install. That's why uninstalling/reinstalling the sim or the add-ons didn't solved the problem, it wasn't a problem of the sim or the add-ons in the first place, they were just *affected* by the problem to your Windows installation, which might be the cause of the error you are getting now, if it really hasn't been fixed using all the solutions listed before.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:23:54 pm by virtuali »

snapitbik

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 08:36:47 pm »
Thank you for reply, I  dont have P3d Installed  at the time only Fsx were  installed. at last try i  install prepar3d and install the scenery addon manager it works on P3d but not on FSX As you mention reinstalling windows, does this help me to solve this issue, will re-installing windows 8 delete all my installed application or not. Please let me know. 

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 08:50:33 pm by snapitbik »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 10:26:21 pm »
As you mention reinstalling windows, does this help me to solve this issue

That's very likely.

will re-installing windows 8 delete all my installed application or not. Please let me know. 

Can't say, I never used Windows 8.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2014, 11:35:32 pm »
One more thing to try:

Could be you set the AddonManagerForcedVersion environment variable in the past, so it's still there in your system ?

That variable should be used ONLY if you use P3D, and ONLY if you use the P3D Migration Tool, and is not even need anymore with later versions of the P3D Migration Tool.

In fact, in the forum thread explaining that variable:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7237.0.html

We suggested to use a batch file that would turn on the variable, launch the sim, and turn it back off on exit. But if you set it using System->Advanced options->Environment variables menu in the Windows Control Panel, you set it permanently and, if is still set when you are using FSX instead of P3D, it WILL cause a crash in MSVCR80.DLL too.

If this is the case, removing the variable in the System should fix the problem.

snapitbik

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 10:29:25 pm »
Dear Fsdreamteam Developer,

AT LASTTTTTTTT UFFFFF.. i managed to get rid of this problem. Guess What,, I install P3D and install Scenery on P3d.   Then i run FSX  IT WORKS.......    Dont Still know What error was that..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 10:12:40 am »
Guess What,, I install P3D and install Scenery on P3d.   Then i run FSX  IT WORKS.......    Dont Still know What error was that..

See my previous message, that seems to be a problem caused by the P3D Migration Tool, or related to that.