Author Topic: Missing baggage handlers and catering handlers **SOLVED**  (Read 3814 times)

kenham

Missing baggage handlers and catering handlers **SOLVED**
« on: May 30, 2014, 07:33:02 am »
Having recently returned to my flight sim after a break i uploaded updates etc and now have no baggage handlers when unloading or loading cases.  The caterers are also missing.  The marsheller does not direct me when parking and pushback man gluides across tarmac rather than walking.  Any suggestions

Ken
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:49:40 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing baggage handlers and catering handlers
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 07:57:06 am »
It's likely that you applied a Live Update, but missed a vehicles update. Download and install either one of the 3 Vehicle updaters (which one, depends how old is your GSX installer), or the Full GSX installer.

kenham

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 08:40:40 am »
re installed full installer and same problem

Ken

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 08:55:51 am »
re installed full installer and same problem

You reported two entirely different problems, the missing vehicles and the marshaller not animated. The missing vehicles will surely be fixed by downloading the full installer. If not, please clearly indicate the Airport used, the gate used, and the airplane used.

Is the marshaller stopped only after a flight ? Try to use the "Restart Couatl" menu option just before calling GSX after landing, and report back.

kenham

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 10:07:09 am »
I have the baggage vehicles and the catering vehicles it seems the animations of the baggage handlers off loading the cases and the animations of the caterers wheeling in the trolleys is missing.  The marsheller is there but not directing me he just seems to stand thankyou for helping me.  maybe it is an animation problem how would i sort that

kenham

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 02:13:15 pm »
Solved by myself advanced animations was not set in fsx but thankyou

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 03:49:33 pm »
Solved by myself advanced animations was not set in fsx but thankyou

Strange it wasn't fixed by reinstalling GSX, because the GSX installer will set that automatically.