Author Topic: Coualt.exe error stop working only with KDEN **SOLVED**  (Read 2588 times)

Skyhunter

Coualt.exe error stop working only with KDEN **SOLVED**
« on: May 20, 2014, 07:45:41 pm »
 ??? Hi have big problem when load scenery KDEN Airport ,"Couatl.exe error stopped working" at start up ,have tried to reinstall KDEN and addon manager and coualt and no result ,in my log coualt error txt file :the problem is this " Loading user customizations from D:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Flightbeam/KDEN/scenery\kden-flightbeam.ini (file is designer-provided and won't be modified in-place)" can you help me please?
log file error :
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 12:47:20 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Coualt.exe error stop working only with KDEN
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 09:19:51 pm »
Your Log file doesn't show any errors, and that message about the .INI file is absolutely normal, it indicates that GSX is using the customization file made by Flightbeam, which is exactly what you are supposed to see.

Note that, Flightbeam is releasing the 1.1 KDEN update any moment now, but Couatl is already updated to support it so, it's *possible* the error was caused because you still haven't updated the scenery. Just wait for the updated KDEN installer, which should be available very soon, it should fix your issue.

Skyhunter

Re: Coualt.exe error stop working only with KDEN
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 09:41:36 am »
Thanks for your support,i have fixed the coualt.exe crash with new update KDEN 1.1.  ;)