Author Topic: no buildings after i installed klax v2 **SOLVED**  (Read 6338 times)

kadiyala satyanvesh

no buildings after i installed klax v2 **SOLVED**
« on: May 08, 2014, 06:23:18 pm »
 :)
hi. firstly thanks for the amazing quality of products.
Since i got into trouble i have to enter into this forum otherwise no complaints from my side till now.
I have bought gsx and cyvr airport and recently i purchased klax from you guys.
after i installed according to posts here that i have turned off norton 360 while installing and later i have updated stand alone addon manager as well and when i started fsx gsx drop menu bar is there and klax airport is there and all is well
bu now i started today and there is no menu drop bar like gsx settings, and both cyvr and klax airports are seen with jetaways and no buildings, what to do.
by the way i am waiting for the KIAH as well.
thank you sir. ;D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:11:38 pm by virtuali »

kadiyala satyanvesh

Re: no buildings after i installed klax v2
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 06:24:39 pm »
no gsx coming up after i hit ctrl f12. :'(

kadiyala satyanvesh

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 06:53:24 pm »
one wierd thing i found. now i sarted running standalone manager as admin and later gsx came and airport sceneries are back again.  do i have to do this standalone addon manager installation again and again.
with gsx, how good i park it is showing i have parked a bit too far or gives that was a not good parking.
waiting for your reply.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 03:57:13 am »
one wierd thing i found. now i sarted running standalone manager as admin and later gsx came and airport sceneries are back again.  do i have to do this standalone addon manager installation again and again.

The Stand-Alone Addon Manager installer is flagged to always automatically ask you to start with admin permissions so, regardless if you run with admin permission explicitly, or just run it normally, it won't make any difference.

with gsx, how good i park it is showing i have parked a bit too far or gives that was a not good parking.

I'm not sure I understand this question but, at least it shows the missing building problem is gone now, otherwise you wouldn't have any GSX to begin with.

kadiyala satyanvesh

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 02:10:19 pm »
thanks for the reply but todai my problem occured again, no gsx drop bar and no buildings and terminals again.
running stand alone addon manager again may solve the problem but when i wanted to start fsx tomorrow and problem will occur again.
waht to do?
i should uninstall everything and i should install again?
help me in this.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 06:20:38 pm »
but when i wanted to start fsx tomorrow and problem will occur again.

How do you know that ? If you don't change your system between installs, there's no reason why keep reinstalling would "fix" anything, it must something that is running in your system, possibly the antivirus, that blocks the software after you try to run.

- Download and install with the antivirus entirely disabled.

- Before launching FSX, configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\couatl\Couatl.exe

- Only then, start FSX.

kadiyala satyanvesh

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 07:39:37 pm »
thanks excluded files from norton helped. thank you sir for support :)