Author Topic: gate number and description of all airport!!  (Read 2306 times)

lucdesorel

gate number and description of all airport!!
« on: April 17, 2014, 03:15:38 pm »
ok, for me, my problem is too choose a gate when i start a flight in fsx????  i get no description of the gate i choose.  so most of the time i get the wrong one.  is it possible for you to create a list of each gate of your super cool airport that we bought from you guys???  like the  other one out there???

like at kjfk, with the kjfk v2 version....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gate number and description of all airport!!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 11:59:24 pm »
Your message is not very clear: are you saying you would like to have, for FSDT airports, a more complete description of the gate selection, like we have in JFK V2 ?

But most of our airports ALREADY have them! I think only some of the smaller ones in Hawaii ( which are very easy to figure it out anyway ) and maybe KFLL, don't have it, but all the others have full descriptive terminal names in the GSX gate selection menu.

If you don't see them ( for example, KLAS, CYVR, KLAS ), check you don't have an AFCAD in conflict, or if you renamed the FSDT AFCAD. The customization is based on the AFCAD, if a different AFCAD is in use, you'll lose the whole airport customization so, on top of losing the descriptive terminal names, GSX will work there like in a default airport so, not fully optimized.