Author Topic: Anchorage PANC- AFCAD Problem  (Read 7002 times)

CaptainDuke

Anchorage PANC- AFCAD Problem
« on: March 16, 2014, 07:32:53 pm »

Hello,

I have GSX problems with the "Airport Aerosoft Anchorage PANC".
Since Aerosoft has been here very closely placed two AFCAD files side by side.
GSX can only detect the AFCAD from the GA-Airport here.
Is there a solution for this?

Regards, Bernd

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Anchorage PANC- AFCAD Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 09:34:15 pm »
GSX can only detect the AFCAD from the GA-Airport here.
Is there a solution for this?

If you can't fix it by disabling the GA airport ICAO in the GSX disable lists ( Page 19 of the GSX manual, where disable_on_airports is discussed, have a sample line with Icao codes for disabled airports ), the only solution is to remove the AFCAD for the GA airport.

machine2035

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 04:51:03 am »
Hi.

I had the same problem as OP as I deleted the AFCAD for Lake Hood (Z41). (Path FSX/Aerosoft/Anchorage/Scenery/AFX_Z41_sim-wings_04.bgl).

Upon re-entering FSX and trying to re-open GSX, I get a "System error while trying to access FSX/Aerosoft/Anchorage/Scenery/AFX_Z41_sim-wings_04.bgl. Cannot find file specified". GSX won't open.

I tried deleting the Z41 airport file in the AppData/Virtuali/GSX folder, still happening.

Any help greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Deleted ProgramData/Virtuali/Couatl and PD/MS/FSX/SceneryIndexes to let it rebuilt the cache. it has now reverted to using the default Z41 afcad (Scenery/0101/scenery/APXetc...)

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:00:46 am by machine2035 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 06:56:23 pm »
EDIT: Deleted ProgramData/Virtuali/Couatl and PD/MS/FSX/SceneryIndexes to let it rebuilt the cache. it has now reverted to using the default Z41 afcad (Scenery/0101/scenery/APXetc...)

This means your main AFCAD for Aerosoft PANC it's either missing, or it's on a lower layer than the default Z41 AFCAD, OR contains an error, so GSX has discarded it.

Enabling a log in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings menu, would probably make the issue more clear.

Kailiang

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 08:04:58 am »
Use this new update afcad http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/download/2431-updated-panc-afcadzip/

Delete Z41 from aerosoft/scnery

and delete PANC from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX (PANC)