Author Topic: QualityWings 757 And FSDreamTeam Zurich Airport Conflict !  (Read 5567 times)

FlyNGX

QualityWings 757 And FSDreamTeam Zurich Airport Conflict !
« on: March 16, 2014, 11:16:03 am »
Hey All, I Have FSDreamTeam Zurich ( Not Cracked ) Original , I Installed The QualityWings 757 After This I Open My FSX And I Don't Have GSX ( Add-on Manager Don't Want To Start ) And I Don't Have 3D Building In Zurich ( Because I Installed This 757 But Befor Installing The 757 I Had Building ! ) I Installed The " Stand-alone Addon Manager " But No Effect :(, Don't Work !, Please I Need Help  :-[ !! ( Sorry For My Bad English ) !

Thank You All, Best Regards.

Hnla

Re: QualityWings 757 And FSDreamTeam Zurich Airport Conflict !
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 04:34:04 pm »
Hey All, I Have FSDreamTeam Zurich ( Not Cracked )

Why would you even mention that..

FlyNGX

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 07:14:12 pm »
Hey All, I Have FSDreamTeam Zurich ( Not Cracked )

Why would you even mention that..

Hey,

What Do You Mean :o ?

Hodge001

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 09:07:01 pm »
Hi

Although I have never tried the 757 at LSGG I have used it with other FSDT sceneries without any issues, you may want to try downloading the latest FSDT Addon Manager and accepting the part of the installer that askes if you want to install the latest version of the QW757 gauge.

And don’t worry about your English, it is just fine.

I hope it helps.

Jim Hodkinson

FlyNGX

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 09:13:59 pm »
Hi

Although I have never tried the 757 at LSGG I have used it with other FSDT sceneries without any issues, you may want to try downloading the latest FSDT Addon Manager and accepting the part of the installer that askes if you want to install the latest version of the QW757 gauge.

And don’t worry about your English, it is just fine.

I hope it helps.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

So First Thank You For Youre Answer !, " you may want to try downloading the latest FSDT Addon Manager and accepting the part of the installer that askes if you want to install the latest version of the QW757 gauge. " My QW 757 It's Not Cracked If An Admin Want My Registration I Can Send Hem A Screenshot Or Any Proof !, Do You Have A Link For The Last FSDreamTeam Addon Manager ?! I Really Love The Work Of FSDreamTeam And QualityWings !, I Wanna Fly With The 757 :( !

Thank You All.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 09:30:19 pm »
I don't understand why you are so obsessed pointing out that your Zurich or QW757 are "not cracked"...

- I can't find any orders coming from the email address you used to register on this forum. If you can contact us by Email with your Order Number or email you used to purchase Zurich, we can check your order status.

- If you have a purchased QW757, it would obviously made any old crack for older version of FSDT sceneries useless.

- The opposite is true, if you have a purchased FSDT scenery, it will make any old crack made for old QW757 released useless too.

So, basically, as long as everything is legally purchased, they will ALL work together, it's not possible that you would see a "conflict", because the Addon Manager that is used by the QW757 and all our products is THE SAME, and is downloaded by the installer from the same place, the only "conflicts" will be created by you if you start to manually replace files with older versions.

FlyNGX

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 08:18:06 pm »
- I can't find any orders coming from the email address you used to register on this forum. If you can contact us by Email with your Order Number or email you used to purchase Zurich, we can check your order status.

Hey virtuali,

How can i send you my order ID :) ?, Thank You !

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 09:22:15 pm »
How can i send you my order ID :) ?, Thank You !

The little icon with the email symbol under my forum name will allow you to send me an email, and the other icon next to it would send me a private message.

And of course, the "Contact Us" page on this web site lists the support email address, and the same address is also indicated on your purchase receipt, the one that contains your Order Number.